The buddyboost website (Website) and related digital application (app) (together, Services ) are made available to you, the user, by Mayathon Social Enterprise Limited (Mayathon), who is the legal owner of the Services. These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions) and the app.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Services. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Services immediately.
In these terms and conditions, user or users means any third party that accesses the Services is not either (i) employed by Mayathon and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing assistance to Mayathon and accessing the Services in connection with the provision of such assistance.
You must be at least 16 years of age to use the Services or have parental permission to do so. By using the Services and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age or have parental permission.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Services, unless uploaded by users, is the property of Mayathon, our affiliates or other relevant third parties, including owners of the relevant intellectual property. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Services, including any such content uploaded by users.
By continuing to use the Services you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on the Website or the app shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website or the app without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Mayathon.
4. You may not use the Services for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Services or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Services;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. The Services may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Mayathon or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
8. Use of the Services is also governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which is incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference. To view the Privacy and Cookies Policy, please find these located on our Website located at the foot of the home page (next to these terms and conditions).
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Mayathon makes available through the Services (the Facilities) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Facilities will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Mayathon is under no obligation to update information on the Services.
10. Whilst Mayathon use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Services are secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Mayathon accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Services.
12. Mayathon reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Services including, but not limited to, any products and/or related services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Services unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mayathon accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Services from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Mayathon Social Enterprise Limited details
23. Mayathon Social Enterprise Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12293299, whose registered address is:
219 Kensington High Street, London, W8 6BD
and it operates the Website www.buddyboost.co.uk.
You can contact Mayathon by email on email@example.com.